Complaint Review: AMC Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
AMC Mortgage Services
www.myamcloan.com Carol Stream,, Illinois U.S.A.

AMC Mortgage Services, A/k/a AMC Unprofessional Carol Stream, Illinois

I refinanced with the company last year. They caused my homeowners to go up $900.00 per month, they pretty much caused me to borrow more than I wanted by suggesting what they wanted me to pay off certain items in order to get the loan and thereby creating a higher mortgage. The worst was that they appraised my house, for now I am told, more than what is worth like by $30,000.00. This should be against the law and they should be held liable.

I was on my way to Hawaii with friend haven't seen in 10 years for 50th birthday. They were to send in checks for things they wanted paid off, they did not. They did not wire the remaining funds to my account and I found out three days later while on vacation while I was spending funds which weren't in my account. I got to spend a day of my vacation on the phone straigthening out and had the pleasure of borroing money (embarrasing).

When I called them upon returning and asked about the deductible they chanaged in homeowners, they were rude and look at my papers that I had signed. I honestly do not remember discussing this with anyone. They said I did. I had bill with a cancellation notice to pay an additional $600.00.

They sold my loan within four months.

They are dishones and self serving and do not have their customers needs in order. They are just out to make a fast buck.

Mad
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Mortgage-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/AMC-Mortgage-Services-Aka-AMC-Unprofessional-Carol-Stream-Illinois-305341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Mortgage Services