Complaint Review: AMC Theaters

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: honesty — dearborn heights Michigan USA
AMC Theaters

AMC Theaters AMC Stubs A rewards membership that can not be used as promised, and expires weeks before it's annual anniversary! Internet

I was sold on the promotion of the AMC Stubs card at the Fairlane, Dearborn, Michigan AMC theaters on June 20, 2011, and when my kids went in to use it to buy drinks and popcorn, they told them that it is expired.... I didn't believe that, so on the next visit I went to use it and they told me the same thing.... I cold the 888-562-4262 number and they assured me that it is still valid and active, and I even have a few $$ in credit to use towards tikets, food and drinks....It is a pure rip off and they wanted me to renew it using my rewards $$? HELL NO.....

And if AMC wants to do something about it, my rewards #************1679 The theater market is hurting enough to play games with who is still enjoys the OLD exp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Theaters/internet/AMC-Theaters-AMC-Stubs-A-rewards-membership-that-can-not-be-used-as-promised-and-expires-894987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Theaters