Complaint Review: AMCORE INVESTMENT BANK TRUST

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Dixon Illinois
AMCORE INVESTMENT BANK TRUST
SEVENTH AVE. Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 815-9619172
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

AMCORE INVESTMENT BANK,TRUST lost our trust fund Rockford Illinois

I am still trying to get to the bottom of what happened to my family's trust fund,my folks left to my children,and myself,They have no answears,Just a tiny check once a month,I want rid of this unprofessional group.I see no attorney will touch them in whiteside county,even though I found incorrect home loan,and other fraudulent papers,even the trust agreement is a completely fabricated document,will isn't even in circuit clerks office.I don't understand why a lawyer,would place our future in this banks hands.

Lindking
Dixon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMCORE-INVESTMENT-BANK-TRUST/Rockford-Illinois/AMCORE-INVESTMENT-BANKTRUST-lost-our-trust-fund-Rockford-Illinois-405944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMCORE INVESTMENT BANK TRUST