Complaint Review: AMDG, Greg Morse

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — York Pennsylvania United States of America
AMDG, Greg Morse
200 Galleria Pkwy SE Internet United States of America

AMDG, Greg Morse AMDG, Inc. I taught AP high school students for AMDG, was laid off with no notice on 2/2/10. He never filed our payroll taxes or paid us for January, 2010 Internet

I was not paid by Greg Morse for the last month I taught at AMDG, January, 2010. He also did not report the payroll taxes deducted from our paychecks to the state or Federal Government; therefore, I could not file for Unemployment, since there is no record of my having been employed by AMDG.

Two other teachers I know well, Amy and Ramona, were also not paid and did not have their payroll taxes that were deducted from their pay reported to the government.

I did not receive a W2 from AMDG for 2009. I do have emails from students and the head of the Department of Online Education in West Virginia and Maryland documenting my work for AMDG and Greg Morse. I kept copies of all of my grade reports, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMDG-Greg-Morse/internet/AMDG-Greg-Morse-AMDG-Inc-I-taught-AP-high-school-students-for-AMDG-was-laid-off-with-784928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMDG, Greg Morse