Complaint Review: AMERICA DEBT SETTLEMENT SOKUTIONS

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: Munir T Sorunmu — Richmond California United States of America
AMERICA DEBT SETTLEMENT SOKUTIONS
5499, N.FEDERAL,HWY,STE,C,BOCARATON,FLORIDA,33487 BOCA RATON, Florida United States of America

AMERICA DEBT SETTLEMENT SOKUTIONS I ENROL WITH THE COMPANY TO SETTLE WITH MY CREDITORS OF WHAT I OWED AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING THE SUM OF $186.EVERY MONTH THEN I STOP WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THEY NEVER PAY MY CREDITORS, I TOLD THEM I DONT BOCA RATON, Florida

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I ENROLL WITH THE COMPANY TO HELP ME SETTLE MY DEBT WITH MY CREDITOS, I DO PAY THE COMPANY $186.  DOLLARS MONTHLY AS PER WHAT THEY ASK ME TO PAY. BUT INSTEAD THE COMPANY NEVER MAKE ANY POSITIVE ARRANGEMENT WITH MY CREDITORS CAUSE MY DO SEND ME MAILS AND SO MANY PHONE CALL. I CALL THE COMPANY AND NOTIFY THEM BUT THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME EXCUSES. THE OTHER COMPANY THAT ALL SO USE TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT IS NOTE WORLD COMPANY AND ALREADY STOP THEM FROM WITHDRAWING FROM MY ACCOUNT. AND I HAD ALREADY WITHDRAW MY MEMBERSHIP FROM AMERICA DEBT SOLUTIONS THAT I DONT WANT TO TO CONTINUE WITH THE COMPANY CAUSE THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT I EXPECT TO DO. I HAVE ALL THE EMAIL SENT TO THEM ABOUT THIS. I ALSO ASK THEM TO PAY ALL MY MONEY BACK WHICH IS $1400, BUT THEY DONT WANT TO AFTER I HAD SIGN THE REFUND PAPER THAT WAS SENT TO ME. PLEASE  I NEED YOUR HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICA-DEBT-SETTLEMENT-SOKUTIONS/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33487/AMERICA-DEBT-SETTLEMENT-SOKUTIONS-I-ENROL-WITH-THE-COMPANY-TO-SETTLE-WITH-MY-CREDITORS-OF-645749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICA DEBT SETTLEMENT SOKUTIONS

FYI

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Debt consolidation firms have you deliberately default on your credit cards to settle for less. When you use such a firm, the monthly payment you make is going towards their settlement fees and to build a settlement account. Their fees are taken out first. Your credit cards will not be paid and will go into complete default during this process, which ruins your credit rating. This is deliberate so that they can attempt settlements for 50%.