Complaint Review: AMERICA FIRST CREDIT UNION

WWW.AMERICAFIRST.COM Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 8002887896
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

AMERICA FIRST CREDIT UNION WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! UNCALLED RUDENESS! Internet

*Consumer Comment: So..

I have NEVER been as mistreated by a company as I have been by America First. I currently own a 2007 BMW and my loan is through America First Credit Union. I lost my job October 2008 at a big corporation due to the Real Estate recession. I had never been late on my account until then. I own 3 houses and every single one of the banks have been kind and courteous towards me and have treated me with respect. I have made payment arrangements with them.

When I call America First to MAKE A PAYMENT, I could not be treated worse. I believe it should be simple, take my payment. They speak over me, they treat me as if I was a little child, they are as rude as they can be. What upsets me, is that I am calling to make a payment on the account, not the other way around. Today I called to make the LAST payment of our payment arrangements to bring my account CURRENT and I could have not been treated WORSE. I was so upset it made me cry.

Holly from the Operations Department was EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful, it was as if "someone else" was listening to the conversation and she wanted to "prove a point" when there is no point to be proven. There was NO necessity to her rudeness at all.

I owe on my car more than what it is worth (who's gonna be losing here?), I have always made it clear I want to keep the car and therefore I have made payment arrangements and paid every single fee trown down my throat by this institution. I feel like telling them just to repo the car, so I dont have to deal with their disrespect and rudeness. I just dont understand the reason an institution would not be willing to work with its clients, especially now, when everyone else is. I cannot believe the head management is aware of how its clients are being treated by this person, if they were, she would be out of there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICA-FIRST-CREDIT-UNION/internet/AMERICA-FIRST-CREDIT-UNION-WORSE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-UNCALLED-RUDENESS-Internet-498708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICA FIRST CREDIT UNION

So..

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

So you have 3 houses and a BMW and it is the credit unions fault? They carried your car for 2 years, you just brought your payments current.

Did you expect them to kiss you and say thanks for catching up on your payments?

"I just dont understand the reason an institution would not be willing to work with its clients, especially now, when everyone else is."

They worked with you, they let you set up payment arrangements 2 years ago, you just caught up with past due payments.

What you should have done was sell the car when you couldn't pay for it and it still had value.