• Report: #206105

• Submitted: Mon, August 14, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 14, 2006

• Reported By:tooele Utah
AMERICA ONLINE - AOL
P.O Box 30623 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

AMERICA ONLINE - AOL ripoff illegally took money out of my checking account thieves fraudulent and still trying to charge me through mail Tampa Florida

Aol was charging me $14.95 a month for services for 4 months on top of the $14.95 they charged me $30.95 and $3.95. i didn't even know until one of their charges over drew my acount and cost me $25.00. When I called and asked them why they said they had no recored of these charges,i told them i had bank statements. They reply was there is nothing we can do about it. I told them to disconect my services. They didn't disconnect and continued to charge my acount. I had my bank cut them off. They are now harassing me saying i owe them $39.95. I would like to know how they get this figure. Te total they ripped me off for is $164.64 And now they are saying they are sending it to collections and are going to ruen my creadit.

Quenten
Toele, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICA-ONLINE-AOL/Tampa-Florida-33630-0623/AMERICA-ONLINE-AOL-ripoff-illegally-took-money-out-of-my-checking-account-thieves-fraudu-206105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICA ONLINE - AOL