Complaint Review: AMERICAN AIRLINES

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — ERWIN North Carolina
AMERICAN AIRLINES
4333 AMON CARTER BOULEVARD , Texas USA

AMERICAN AIRLINES SHUT-UP, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF. I WILL ROB YOUR GRANMOTHER TOO FORT WORTH, Texas

I reserved two different dates on a return ticket for my daughter from Denver, CO to Raleigh, NC The ticket was put on hold for twenty-four hours with American Airline. A cheaper ticket was found on Southwest Airline from Denver from Denver. The return ticket was purchased from American Airline. Instead of giving American Airline the right locator for the return ticket from Raleigh to Denver they were give the Denver to Raleigh locator. I called American Airline and spoke with Supervisor Tony Marin after I discovered the error to booking a double flight from Denver. Mr. Martin stated “the ticket is more than the rebooking fee of $200.00. It would be better to purchase another ticket and forget about the $170.00 I had already paid for the other ticket.” He spoke hard nose and did not care if I had paid them $170.00 dollars. I immediately replied that to me “I was an average working person living from paycheck to paycheck just as any other disabled senior citizen. In addition to this I mention that I was purchasing the ticket to get my daughter to the family reunion. This is an airline with such greed for money until you only become a number for dollars to them. I have flown this airline for years and have never seen such inconsideration to passengers concerns. My advice to anyone that decides to fly with American Airlines be prepared to pay extra for just asking to do the right thing. It would take H*** FOR FREEEZ OVER BEFORE I HAVE ANOTHER BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH THE. If you fly with Southwest they listen to people concerns with compassion. No extra charge for rebooking a flight and no greed fees for those bags. American Airline is just like blood suckers they would rob your grandmother if given the opportunity. Anyone looking at their website complaints and checking the BBB reports tells you they are thieves in the night that rob you by day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-AIRLINES/Texas-76155/AMERICAN-AIRLINES-SHUT-UP-ITS-PEOPLE-LIKE-YOU-I-TAKE-ADVANTAGE-OF-I-WILL-ROB-YOUR-GRAN-1150148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN AIRLINES