Complaint Review: AMERICAN BENEFIT SERVICES

7350 South US 41 #155 Sarasota, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-989-3395
  • Web:
  • Category:

AMERICAN BENEFIT SERVICES Assisting Representative Jerome Nelles, Applied for a loan, never received money and now I have to pay for a low and legal Investigation Department for payment. Sarasota, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: It pays to be able to read and listen

I called for a financial help for many things, I was told by the representative that I would receive the loan in a few weeks into my bank account. I received a absurd phone call twice from a Jack Smith stating he was from Low and Legal Investigation Department and that he felt that I may be doing some illegal and foreign activities. He told my friend that it was because of my background info that is keeping her from certain future loans and financial help. He said that I have lawsuits against me and she needed to contact him ASAP at 267-690-9318. He also has my last four digits of my social number and before he said that he paused for a minute to say that information. This is a scam to collect info more on me and make me pay for a loan that I never got in any account at all. I even asked a lawyer for help and he told me the investigation was BS and it was for collections only. this company is known for promising people money but, never get it  and they owe for some outstanding account and they want everyone else to pay for them. These people will do anything to hurt innocent people for money they can't even afford to give. if anyone here's this or gets this type of info from any company stop and back away from it!!!!! IT"S A SCAM!!!!!!! Call your local or state police or district attorney offices for further help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-BENEFIT-SERVICES/Sarasota-Florida-34231/AMERICAN-BENEFIT-SERVICES-Assisting-Representative-Jerome-Nelles-Applied-for-a-loan-neve-573181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN BENEFIT SERVICES

It pays to be able to read and listen

AUTHOR: J.N. - (United States of America)

First of all, we don't provide loans. We are not a bank. We don't promise money. We are a licensed and bonded company that helps people find private and government grants for a fee. What the caller was told is that if she CHOSE she would receive a package in the mail in 10 - 15 business days...
The problem is with a lot of people they like to hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see even when things are clearly spelled out for them.
As far as the rest of this nonsense  is concerned, This Jack Smith is not affilated with our company nor has it nothing to do with us. Please don't wast your local police officer's or state attorneys time as our company has been in business for over 15 years and what we offer is 100% legal. Thank you.

Harvard