Complaint Review: AMERICAN CAREERS

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: trecia — sandy springs Georgia United States of America
AMERICAN CAREERS
2020 PEENSYLVANIA AVE NW WASHINGTON, District of Columbia United States of America
  • Phone: 770-621-7777
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AMERICAN CAREERS these people are ripoffs WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: I have a job!

*Consumer Comment: American Careers

Well I am one of the people that have been scamed by these dumb a... people american careers i sent the money in a money order and i paid for it to be there the next day which is today i knew i should have done my researched i kept asking my boyfriend is this real for a reason, please people i know it is hard out here to find work but please do your research first these people are making so much money out of us citizens it is horrible and they need to be put to a stop this is not fair to nobody and i am hurt but i cant do anything about trying to get my money back i just have to suck it up and move on with my life. All we can do is just pray for who ever is doing this god will get them and they will be punished but i say this to you just read it and be careful thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-CAREERS/WASHINGTON-District-of-Columbia-20006/AMERICAN-CAREERS-these-people-are-ripoffs-WASHINGTON-District-of-Columbia-795135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN CAREERS

I have a job!

AUTHOR: Adrianna - (United States of America)

Well I am one of the people who saw what American Careers had to offer and took a chance even though I read things like rip-off report and google for reviews of a company. I graduated last spring and took some time for myself. I decided that I wanted a chance to travel. My roommate and I decided to give American Careers a try. We saw the Ad on Criagslist and called the number. I got the money orders and sent them in. Within a couple of weeks I heard from a guy named Kevin. It was awesome to talk with him and get insight on which airline to apply for. My roommate and I are very happy with the service that American Careers has provided to us. I am now working as a flight attendant. My roommate is in training now to be a flight attendant. We get to travel the world and have fun while doing it. I am so excited that I didn't take the advice of what I am seeing on here. This is fantastic! A+++ from me and my roommate!

American Careers

AUTHOR: EmmyLoue - (United States of America)

I am a person that paid $35.00 for services provided by American Careers.  I have gotten more than my moneys worth out of the information that they have provided for me. They have guided me through the steps of getting a job.  I was given more information and help than I could have ever found on my own. I have had 3 interviews, and am awaiting a formal job offer.  It took effort on my part, but this is the real world people.  You have to put forth effort in order to get a job.  I have the tools given to me and I put forth the effort, which led me to the interviews.  I had a number from American Careers so that I could speak personally with a representative. I had to leave a message but was called back by a nice gentleman.  I cannot remember his name, but he did help me.  If you feel that you have been scammed, take a second look at what you have in front of you, call the numbers and work with the people at American Careers, that are there to guide you through the interviews, and to help you to the final destination of getting a job.  This is not a scam, I girl who didn't get raised in the best of places, but I still have enough enthusiasm, and get up and go to me to get out there and fight for a job in today's tough job market!