Complaint Review: AMERICAN CHEMICAL SUPPLY

• Updated: Sun, December 26, 2004

• Reported By:TIGHES HILL Australia
AMERICAN CHEMICAL SUPPLY
www.americanchemicalsupply.com Internet U.S.A.

AMERICAN CHEMICAL SUPPLY - Research Chemical Distributor ripoff - americanchemicalsupply.com ordered and paid $99 for product, then I cancelled. ACS failed to refund my money, nor did they supply the product. Internet

I ordered product worth USD$99 on the 29th of May 2004 from American Chemical Supplies on-line. I then attempted to cancel the order via an e-mail.

Unfortunately the order I asked to be cancelled was not cancelled. My credit card had been charged the $99 for the product plus $20 for shipping! I thought "fair enough... I may have been a little late in cancelling the order, but the order will now be delivered soon"

I have e-mailed American Chemical Supplies (5-8 times)in relation to not recieving the order, and not recieving a refund...but there has never been a reply!!!

I seriously recommend you think twice before purchasing from the American Chemical Supply. Beware of ACS!

(Order number-1595062848). (Authorisation number 340716).

Grant
TIGHES HILL
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2004 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-CHEMICAL-SUPPLY/internet/AMERICAN-CHEMICAL-SUPPLY-Research-Chemical-Distributor-ripoff-americanchemicalsupplyc-124393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN CHEMICAL SUPPLY