• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Julia — HARRISBURG Pennsylvania United States of America
www.bluebird.com harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD holding my money i need for christmas shopping. harrisburg , Pennsylvania

I got this new "bluebird card" the other day deposited my paycheck and started my christmas shopping  i am a single mom of 4 and this was my only paycheck before the holiday i will be getting, i bought something online and the next day i was advised that it was back ordered so they canceled my order that was holding 88.93 i then tried to order another item and that was also not able to be ordered that pre auth was for 93.00 the company said they would fax over the request to release the hold in the morning i called this afternoon and was informed from a person that was a supervisor that it would take 7 days for american express to refund my money and that was just the policy ...... .so i cant finish my shopping and i wont have a gift for my oldest daughter because they wont release my money.... they are stealing my kids christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-BLUEBIRD/harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17109/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-BLUEBIRD-holding-my-money-i-need-for-christmas-shopping-harrisburg-Pe-983577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD