Complaint Review: AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: hobokel — Guttenberg New Jersey United States of America
AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD

AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD THEY CANCELLED MY CARD FOR NO REASON AND STOLE MY POINTS , Internet

Today American Express cancelled my card without warning.   They sent me an email saying they'd help the Hurricane Sandy victims.  How?  by cancelling my card right before christmas?    I was not overdue on any payments.   In fact, i overpaid my last bill.   They didn't even have the courtesy to contact me via phone, email, mail,  NOTHING.    I'm so upset that this has happened and it has really put a strain on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-GOLD-CARD/internet/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-GOLD-CARD-THEY-CANCELLED-MY-CARD-FOR-NO-REASON-AND-STOLE-MY-POINTS-Int-978041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD