Complaint Review: AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD AKA BLUEBIRD

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: antruss — largo Florida United States of America
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD AKA BLUEBIRD
\ ODGEN, Utah United States of America

AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD , BLUEBIRD BLUE BIRD PREPAID CARD LIED ABOUT DIRECT DEPOSOT ODGEN, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Bluebird Card by American Express

AMERICAN EXPRESS DOES NOT TELL YOU THAT THEY CAN AND GENERALLY HOLD YOUR DIRECT DEPOSITS UP UNTIL  2:00 PM  NOT ALL THE TIME BUT LATE ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE AT MY JOB WERE CASHINBG THEIR PAPER CHECKS AND I AM STILL WAITING.  YOU CANT GET CASH BACK AT REGTISTER  SO NOW YOU SEE WHY THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS CARD...MY OPINION IS THAT YOU TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT WHY YOU NEED A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.  BECAUSE THIS CARD S\IS NOT FIR THE WORKING PERSON.  CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVERSEAS, SO WHAT IS NEW,, THEY WILL LOCK YOU OUT OF CARD QUICKLY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-PREPAID-CARD-AKA-BLUEBIRD/ODGEN-Utah-/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-PREPAID-CARD-BLUEBIRD-BLUE-BIRD-PREPAID-CARD-LIED-ABOUT-DIRECT-DEPOSOT-972755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD AKA BLUEBIRD

Bluebird Card by American Express

AUTHOR: Trice - (United States of America)

I recently bought a Bluebird card from Walmart thinking this would be an easy way to get my direct deposit, paybills and get cash. This card has been nothing but a hassle. Fraud protection service will lock you account for anything! I understand its for our own protection but its a hassle when you have to call them 3 times in 24 hours and have been to 5 different ATMs trying to get cash. This service is not helpful at all! This is the worst customer service I have ever received from a financial institution. They say they are avail 24 hours a day, not true! If you do call fraud protection you are on hold for a very long time (on hold over an hour). Fraud protection department locked my card twice in one day. After the 3rd time of calling them i was told that I cant get any cash out of an ATM b/c I was over my month limit of $2000, which is fine...but this all could have been resolved had customer service told me that from the get-go. but this information was not given to me until after 4 phone calls and going to 5 different ATMs. This card is more of a hassle than a convenience. I cancelled my card. I will never use American Express again. Very poor customer service.