Complaint Review: AMERICAN FREIGHT

• Reported By: remingrfg — walton Hills Ohio United States of America
AMERICAN FREIGHT
480 E. Highland Rd.Macedonia Ohio 44056 Internet United States of America

AMERICAN FREIGHT didn't get what we ordered Internet

We purchased a queen size bed frame for my daughter last month from American Freight Outlet. We purchased it because of the great price and the good service. When I assembled it I noticed it was not the one that we ordered. I specifiacally told the salesperson that I wanted one with a center support. He took me in the back and lifted a matress from a display and said this is the one you will get.

I called them an dexplained the problem. I was told to pack it up and bring it in and they would swap it for the one I ordered. I took it back and they said that the one i wanted was $40.00 more. I explained the whole situation to them and they more or less looked at me like I was lying. There were three sales reps there and they kept telling me that it was a mistake and they would "meet me halfway" on the upgraded price. I told them I wanted what I ordered and they became very rude and unprofessional. I would neer go back there again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-FREIGHT/internet/AMERICAN-FREIGHT-didnt-get-what-we-ordered-Internet-527058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN FREIGHT