tractor

AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE

AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE 48 payments my @#$5^%$$# Internet, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Try this

*Consumer Comment: smart....

The tell me the loan will take 48 months to pay and on the first payment only $ 0.90 cents went to the principal loan is for $ 4300 @ 30.3% anual the second payment only $ 1.35 went to the principal so I call them and all I get was yelling they said the intrest was daily and my payment was 3 day late when the contract stipulates that you have 10 days before a charge of $10.00 will apply how I am to pay $4300 dollars in 48 payments is imposible I stop payments back on june 2010 so they suing me but I don't care any more because is nobody to protect people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2010 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-GENERAL-FINANCE/internet/AMERICAN-GENERAL-FINANCE-48-payments-my-5-Internet-Internet-675020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Try this

AUTHOR: Rellik - (United States of America)

It's called an amortization rate, it's totally legal and all financial institutions use it. However your interest and such seem very wrong even if you were 30 days late it wouldn't be .90 cents to principle. I would check your contract and have them explain it to me.

here's a calculator.http://www.bretwhissel.net/amortization/amortize.html calculator

But unless they broke California Law you are going to lose terrible and if you have a w2 job it will be directly deducted from your paycheck plus attorney fees and then court fees. I would look into seeing if they broke any laws with harassment knowing american general they usually have good mid tenure employees who don't break the law, but it's funny that their older employees and newer employees always break the harassment law.

smart....

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Enjoy your day in court while they further ruin your already bad credit...