Complaint Review: AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:HAWTHORNE California
AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY
JEFFERSON LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY IN DEBT 85,000.00 TO SALLIE MAE BECAUSE OF THEM AND STILL WANT ME TO PAY 1,200.00 RIPOFF LOS ANGELES California

American Intercontinental University has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I owe Sallie Mae now brace YOURSELVES!!! $85,000.00. I went to Brooks College in Long Beach which is a sister college and I owed them $30,000.00 now I owe $55,000.00 more. I graduated this year and have 1 class I am completing and found out I didn't have enough in my account to cover my one class so there making me pay out of pocket $1,200.00. I can't cover this I just graduated. still a student I have rent and bills. I have been applying to jobs but employers are not lining up to hire AIU students and allumnis. I keep getting bills for this 4,500.00 class and I think it's sad. I can't even finish school on a good note. Now the may lose there accreditation. I have had it with this school I just want my degree so I can move on. This school is a rip off I have gone through more advisors than I can count when you meet with them they act like it's there money your using for school. I'm all for paying for education but DAMN!!! This school has too many hang ups. we as students need to do something. Our lives are ruined financially credit wise. If you own money they might try to hold your degree til you pay them. I'll find out next month.

What the hell
HAWTHORNE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-INTERCONTINENTAL-UNIVERSITY/LOS-ANGELES-California-90250/AMERICAN-INTERCONTINENTAL-UNIVERSITY-IN-DEBT-8500000-TO-SALLIE-MAE-BECAUSE-OF-THEM-AND-S-269819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY