Complaint Review: AMERICAN LANDSTAR TRANS.

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: stiffed — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
AMERICAN LANDSTAR TRANS.
16 shanendoah ave. Internet, New York United States of America

AMERICAN LANDSTAR TRANS. STIFFED FOR $1200 Internet, New York

After seeing his post on clist for owner opps. I drove 80 miles to meet with George (the owner)
I told him I was only taged for PA.NJ.DL.&MD. He said (NO PROBLEM BROTHER)

The next day,I ran my tractor to exit 15x of the nj. turnpike to get a trailer.
Once hooked to the trailer I called for a load.

FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH  ( MY HANDS ARE TIED WITH YOU)
He wanted to give me a load to mass. that loaded at midnite. It was 2pm (10 hour wait)
After sitting for about 3 houres, I went home with nothing.
8 houres and about $80 in fuel and tolls for nothing.

Every time I called, I would hear, (we have plenty of new england) this got old fast
It seemed like they had no memory of the states I was taged for. (I ONLY SAID THIS ABOUT 10 TIMES)

H
e sent me to a cold storage warehouse, after busting my a*s to get on the door and sitting for 2 houres I was told this was a refrigerated load. Ended up going home emty again I was told I would be paid for my time and of course I was not.  I was in beltsville md. (go get this load in winchester va.) He was screaming in the background (it's about 30 miles)  Yah Rite! it's 103 miles that I aint getting -hit for.

Bottom line, this guy did things like this from start to finish. I put over 3500 miles on my truck worked about 80 houres and didn't make a dine.  BUT HE MADE PLENTY

AND THEN WHEN I LEFT HIS CRUMMY JOB(GIVING TWO WEEKS NOTICE) HE STIFFED ME FOR ABOUT $1200
IF YOU ARE AN OWNER OPP. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOK!!!!
OR YOU WILL GET SCREWED LIKE I DID

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LANDSTAR-TRANS/Internet-New-York-/AMERICAN-LANDSTAR-TRANS-STIFFED-FOR-1200-Internet-New-York-828237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LANDSTAR TRANS.