Complaint Review: AMERICAN LASER CENTERS

• Submitted: Mon, September 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 01, 2008

• Reported By:Tamarac Florida
AMERICAN LASER CENTERS
6405 FEDERAL HGWY. FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

AMERICAN LASER CENTER IS A TOTAL RIPOFF !!!! FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

I signed up for American Laser Center for my daughter and myself. We have about $3,000 invested. Thats a LOT of money!!! She has been going for 2 years, and I have been going for 1 year and a half. Neither of us feels we are happy with our results, especially on our face, where it was worse and mattered most.
We are in the process the looking into possibilities of how to obtain a refund OUTSIDE of the company. I have read too many emails stating that the company will only give you a run around and I don't have the time or patience for that. I am thinking of filing a small claim suit with the hopes that these emails as well as a good compassionate judge will rule a refund. There are other sites that have a list of complaints against them too. I filed my complaint on those sites as well.
I feel its my obligation to spare any new people from using this company. No one should go through this. lt doesn't work for everyone.. they KNOW that, but they won't acknowledge it as professionals. Unfortunately, I dont' know ANYONE who is happy so I may be standing outside their office on a Saturday and collect names of possible others that might want to jump into a class action, or help one that may already be started.
I wish you all well. There is a new company in town called Body Details that claims after ONE treatment.. you will see dramatic results. Imagine that!!!

S. jerome
Tamarac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LASER-CENTERS/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33309/AMERICAN-LASER-CENTER-IS-A-TOTAL-RIPOFF-FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-368859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LASER CENTERS