Complaint Review: AMERICAN LASER CENTERS

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: S. jerome — Tamarac Florida USA
AMERICAN LASER CENTERS
5906 BLUE BEECH COURT TAMARAC, Florida United States of America

AMERICAN LASER CENTERS AFTER THREE YEARS... THERE HAS BEEN NO POSITIVE RESULTS IN FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL FROM AMERICAN LASER CENTERS SERVICE. 3 YEARS!!! Tamarac, Florida

My daughter has been going to American Laser Center for three years.  She didn't want to give up because she wanted it to work SO badly.  But they have asked her for more money in order to stay and continue with "attempting" to be successful with what she already was promised and paid for.  Its positively sickening.  While it seems impossible to get this company to respond to any requests for refunds.... I will park my body outside their door on Saturdays and tell each & every customer ( or potential customer) what their service is really about (with copies of all the on line rip-off reports about them).  I beg you to not give your hard earned money to them.  We're talking about $2,000. plus for her and another $500. for me personally!!  I did it too and it was completely ineffective for me too, but I didn't give it three years... I gave it two.  Its a scam and all the people who work there know it.  One girl even told me that they know it doesn't work.. but its a job.  Just sickening.  I wish you better luck.  Try your dermatologist.  They won't lie to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LASER-CENTERS/TAMARAC-Florida-33319/AMERICAN-LASER-CENTERS-AFTER-THREE-YEARS-THERE-HAS-BEEN-NO-POSITIVE-RESULTS-IN-FACIAL-479130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LASER CENTERS