Complaint Review: AMERICAN LEISURE CLUB AND EASY SAVER

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: BARRY328 — STONY BROOK New York USA
AMERICAN LEISURE CLUB AND EASY SAVER
STONY BROOK, New York United States of America

AMERICAN LEISURE CLUB AND EASY SAVER These outfits are associated! I had applied for a gas card in April of this year and they began charging my credit card $16.95 on both accounts. I August they even double billed me on both ,as well! I called and got them to refund the two double billings for August and they said that someone will call me back regarding the 6 other charges. STONY BROOK, New York

I apparently applied for a free gas card in April of this year.  In May, The American Leisure Club and Easy Saver began billing my credit card $ 16.95 each and continued thrugh July.  In August, the began double billing my card at the same rate.

My wife has been ill for most of this year and I was not watching the charges debited to my credit card account.

I spoke with them today and they said that they will refund the both double charges for August and that someone will be calling me back today regarding the previous charges. Needless to say they closed both accounts!  I'm not holding my breath though.  I'll give them an opportunity to do the right thing and then I'll see my attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LEISURE-CLUB-AND-EASY-SAVER/STONY-BROOK-New-York-/AMERICAN-LEISURE-CLUB-AND-EASY-SAVER-These-outfits-are-associated-I-had-applied-for-a-ga-492743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LEISURE CLUB AND EASY SAVER