• Report: #1012022

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny — Parrottsville Tennessee United States of America
AMERICAN LOAN CENTER
14311 Newport Ave suite 553 Tustin, California United States of America

AMERICAN LOAN CENTER I've been conned. I didn't think I would get ripped off, but I fell for a scam. Tustin, California

Albert Brennan - Legal Dept. AMERICAN LOAN CENTER offered me a pre-approved loan modification on my mortgage. Federal grants were to cover $2,695.00 of the cost through "Home Saver" and my portion was $2,600.00.

I didn't have the money to pay but they were willing to take installments  of post dated checks.

He sounded professional and knowledgeable.  I was given a loan disclosure and agreement for a lower interest rate and a principal reduction with the estimated first monthly payment due February 8th 2013.

Everything seemed legitimate, the government is helping those with mortgage loans that are underwater.

I was to get all of the final paper work from my lender via FedX.  It never happened.  While I was supposed to be on my grace period I went into default.  They cashed two checks that I made out to AMERICAN LOAN CENTER at Bank of America.

They stop answering my calls and returning my messages (phone # 800-685-7541 x518).  The web page is americanloancntr.com.  By the time my new first payment was supposed to be due, the lender was foreclosing.  I've been conned.  I didn't think I would get ripped off, but I fell for a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LOAN-CENTER/Tustin-California-92780/AMERICAN-LOAN-CENTER-Ive-been-conned-I-didnt-think-I-would-get-ripped-off-but-I-fell-1012022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LOAN CENTER