Complaint Review: AMERICAN POETS SOCIETY

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:Schaumburg Illinois
AMERICAN POETS SOCIETY
NONE AVAILABLE RICHMOND, Maryland U.S.A.

AMERICAN POETS SOCIETY ripoff RICHMOND Maryland

WOW, i JUST READ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY WHO ORDERED A COPY OF THE BOOK AND PLAQUE. LOW AND BEHOLD, THEY CONTACTED ME TO TELL ME I WON A CONTEST. HERE I WAS GIVING MY CHARGE CARD INFORMATION AND MAILING THE FORM BACK. NOW I AM EXTREMELY UPSET, I CALLED 411 TO GET THEIR NUMBER AND THEY DON'T HAVE ONE.

I AM GOING TO CALL THE BANK IMMEDIATELY AND STOP ALL CHARGES. THIS UPSETS ME. THIS IS HARD EARNED MONEY. I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD OF BEEN HONEST. THEY SAY YOU WON A CONTEST, AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. THEN THEY DON'T TELL YOU WHERE THE BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE. THEIR LINKS TO THEIR WEBSITE ARE TERRIBLE. I THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THEIR SCAM.

I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SPENT HONEST MONEY TO BE MISLEAD BY THIS COMPANY. I AM SO UPSET AND FULL OF TEARS AS I THOUGHT IT WAS LIGITIMATE AND THAT I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING NEAT IN MY LIFE. I'M 48 YEARS OLD AND DON'T NEED THIS TO BE DONE TO ME. I HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH IN MY LIFE.

THANKS AGAIN
Laura
Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-POETS-SOCIETY/RICHMOND-Maryland/AMERICAN-POETS-SOCIETY-ripoff-RICHMOND-Maryland-86000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN POETS SOCIETY