• Report: #520185

• Reported By: michelle1415 — clear lake Texas United States of America
AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS
12685 Dorsett Rd. #303 Internet United States of America

AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS ameri pubs is a scam!! Internet

this website is a scam!!!

ok soo just minutes ago i got into this website!!

this opportunity sounded too good tobe true so i had my credit card in hand

iwas about to pay when  my sister told me to call first i called and turns out some machine answered me and  i told them that i had alredy had paid and wanted my money back to my surprice they said that they couldnt give me my money back and they needed to transfer my call to someone else and they would fix it for me!!

well i waited like 10 minutes noone answered and whenthey did asked me the reason of my refound i told them what the website said

"fully protected because we offer a Full 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee "

and hang up on me!! yea!

just to find out this is totally a scam dont buy nothing!!!!from this website thankfully i was smart enough to call first and if you do keep calling you need to sound angry and convinced make them scared it works everytime happened to me with other of this stupid websites!!

obiously this is my last time falling for this websites!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-PUBLICATIONS/internet/AMERICAN-PUBLICATIONS-ameri-pubs-is-a-scam-Internet-520185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS