Complaint Review: AMERICAN READING CLUB

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:cayce South Carolina
AMERICAN READING CLUB
5175 PERFORMANCE DRIVR CUMMING, Georgia U.S.A.

AMERICAN READING CLUB THEY CALLED ME ONE DAY TELLING ME ABOUT THEM, AND I SAY YES I WOULD SIGN UP FOR IT. BIG MISTAKE. I GOT CHANGED 74.80 TO MY ACCOUNT TWIN AND I HAVE NOT GOT NOTHING FOR THEM AT ALL, SO I CALL TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I CAN NOT DO THAT, I HAVE NOT GOT NOTHING FROM THEM AT ALL AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND GET MY MONEY BACK. CUMMING Georgia

I sign up with them , and that was a big mistake in my life. Now they are taking money out of my account, and i dont even my money in it. so now i have a 25.00 changer to my account because they took money out my account. i call them to ask them about, and they told me that i knew my accout was going to be billed every month for 18 months for 74.80. so i told them i wantted to cancel my account and they said that i could not, and say that i could not get my money back. i talk to two people, one was a floor manger, and the other was a different manger not even for that apt. so now i have this account with them, and i can not do nothing about. i want anwser and i would like for my money back too, i will not stop untill american reading club is stop for ripping people off.

Misty
cayce, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-READING-CLUB/CUMMING-Georgia-30040/AMERICAN-READING-CLUB-THEY-CALLED-ME-ONE-DAY-TELLING-ME-ABOUT-THEM-AND-I-SAY-YES-I-WOULD-340264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN READING CLUB