Complaint Review: AMERICAN SAFETY COUNCIL

AMERICAN SAFETY COUNCIL
5125 Adanson St Orlando, Florida United States of America

AMERICAN SAFETY COUNCIL ripped me off and wont give me a refund Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Granted

I start this off as im a boy thats wants to be a girl and i was locked out my account and i called the number that was giving when i noticed that i had been on hold for over 2 hours.. then i called again after the chat line wouldnt answer and i finally got someone he said my account was fruadulent because a girl was taking my test. Thats when i imformed him that im a girl boy and i took test myself. But he said couldnt do anything i had to speak to a supervisor who is not in but i talk to another rep who said i need to call the number which i didnt get no answer. So i chat line them again and he ended the chat 3 times ! I FEEL RIPPED OFF AND CHEATED OUT OF $40, cause i was almost done with my test.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-SAFETY-COUNCIL/Orlando-Florida-32804/AMERICAN-SAFETY-COUNCIL-ripped-me-off-and-wont-give-me-a-refund-Orlando-Florida-998071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN SAFETY COUNCIL

Refund Granted

AUTHOR: American Safety Council - (United States of America)

Hello,

It looks like you spoke to our customer service supervisor this morning and have come to a resolution. We will be granting you a complete refund of the course fee.

Thanks!