Complaint Review: AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 17, 2007

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY
ASCSERVICING.COM LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-567-8440
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF HOLDING PAYMENTS TO ADD LATE CHARGES LOS ANGELES California

*Consumer Suggestion: predatory lending violations go to; www.ftc.gov nail therm!!

ASC is total scamming company. My loan was sold to them and I have received nothing but problems ever since.

1.They have with held payments for days in order to add late fees.

With even providing a confirmation and when the letter was received to their office, I was still told they process them in the order the are received. So I guess it's my fault that they can't process all the payments in a timely matter.

2.They added HOI onto my policy and charged my a rediculous amount. I'm talking atleast 5xs the normal rate.

3.They also have told me their was a shortage in my escrow and my because of tax increases and some other mumbo jumbo, and my payment has went up almost $300 a month. My taxes haven't even went up $500 for the year.

This company is a total rip off and something needs to be done about them. If anyone can use my help in anyway to bring them to justice, LET ME KNOW!!!

Is there anything I can do?

Jeremy
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-SERVICING-COMPANY/LOS-ANGELES-California-90060/AMERICAN-SERVICING-COMPANY-TOTAL-RIPOFF-HOLDING-PAYMENTS-TO-ADD-LATE-CHARGES-LOS-ANGELES-C-235311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN SERVICING COMPANY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

predatory lending violations go to; www.ftc.gov nail therm!!

AUTHOR: Dari - (U.S.A.)

file right on line over and over they will help you predatory lending is a major issue right now with the fall of the suprime market they will take notice!

god bless