Complaint Review: AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL WASHINGTON

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Kansas Texas United States of America
AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL WASHINGTON
P.O BOX 29171 SHAWNEE MISSION, Kansas United States of America

AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL WASHINGTON P.O BOX 29171, SHAWNEE MISSION,KS 66201 Well I was sent a letter from American Sweepstakes Publishers and I said it was fake when they said send money to them, After they said I won over 1,000.000.00 Please people don't fall for this, Kansas

All I have to say is Be careful people and watch out for these no-good people who pray on the elderly and young people.  They think they are getting away with something, You know what you do in the dark will soon come to the light.  You will be caught one day and I hope you pay for your bad doing. I'm so glad I was smart enough to see right through this Sweepstakes you said I won. I new it was not true, come on now you think I believe that what kind of fool you think I am.

To send you people my money, Because you said I won money. If I won money why would I send money I have common since everybody don't fall for that mess. Ye'll I won over 1,000,000.00 but I how to send money $12 to get it. Be for real you fool. Wake-up People don't fall for that bull, They just taking your money and getting Rich off of you.  (God see everything)  You will pay Michael and all your helper, that take other people money with your lies you tell by deceiving theses people.

They are barely making it and you steal from them with your lies telling them they can get a refund and you send them fake checks. These people have children to feed. And these elderly people are barely alive and you steal the enjoyment of there last day by taking from them you will pay for your crime. Because you know right from wrong, so you want get away with it. Your day will come. And I Know you read this site what people are saying about you because you are just that evil. And that sick of a person to hurt people this way just to get riches. But believe me it want lasts you might be laughing now but you will be crying later. All of you that helping in this crime. You shall reap what you sow

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-SWEEPSTAKES-PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL-WASHINGTON/SHAWNEE-MISSION-Kansas-66201/AMERICAN-SWEEPSTAKES-PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL-WASHINGTON-PO-BOX-29171-SHAWNEE-MISSIONKS-66201-823288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES PUBLISHERS-MICHAEL WASHINGTON