Complaint Review: AMERICAN TRAFFIC SOLUTION

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: Andrey Klebanov — Suwon Korea (south)
AMERICAN TRAFFIC SOLUTION
http://www.atsol.com Internet United States of America

AMERICAN TRAFFIC SOLUTION AMERICAN TRAFFIC SOLUTION I got ripped off right now (Apr 13th) by american traffic solutions. I left United States on Apr 3rd. I rent car in Herz car rental. Never violated any traffic rules while my staying in US. Today I go Internet

*Author of original report: American Traffic Solutions on behalf of Herz rips off people?

*Author of original report: Is fraud and rips off people?

Well guys, I want to say - never use Herz car rental if you dont want to get ripped off. I blocked my card now. I read about people got charged several times by American Traffic solutions after using Herz cars.

This is embarrasing. I dont know how to get my 20 $ back now. I am glad it is now $100 :-) like other guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-TRAFFIC-SOLUTION/internet/AMERICAN-TRAFFIC-SOLUTION-AMERICAN-TRAFFIC-SOLUTION-I-got-ripped-off-right-now-Apr-13th-867956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN TRAFFIC SOLUTION

American Traffic Solutions on behalf of Herz rips off people?

AUTHOR: Andrey Klebanov - (Korea (south))

This is embarrassing. I don't know how to get my 20$ back now. I am glad it is not $100 :-) like other guys.

I had to block my credit card, because I am afraid I can get charged once again like other guys. I called my bank - told em I am going to file a dispute. Will try to fight damn American Traffic Solutions, and get my 20 bucks back. I know it is just 20$, but this is my money! :)

People, please use other other car rentals if you don't want to get charged for nothing. As for me, next time, If I rent a car, I pay only with cash :) My credit card is my credit card.

Is fraud and rips off people?

AUTHOR: Andrey Klebanov - (Korea (south))

This is embarrasing. I dont know how to get my 20$ back now. I am glad it is not $100 :-) like other guys.

I came back to Korea from US on April 3rd. And got message that I was charged with 20$ by American Traffic Solutions. I did not violate any traffic while I stayed in United States. And I have never provided my credit card information to American Traffic Solutions. That means Herz Car Rentals gives this information to other companies without your approval. Well, I read other people get charged a month after using Herz with 100$ several times by American Traffic Solutions.