Complaint Review: AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — NEWNAN Georgia United States of America
AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP
9140 CANAL RD GULF PORT, Mississippi United States of America

AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP UNITED TRUCK GROUP I GOT A TRUCK FROM THEM A WEEK AGO AND EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS A LIE I AM ON WAY WAY TO TAKE IT BACK AND GET MY MONEY, THEY NEED TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS GULF PORT, Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit

American truck group/ united truck group is a ripoff ,I got a truck from them last week and every word that comes out of there mouths are lies, they told me to send them 5 hundred dollars which in the end will be added to my over all down payment , that was a lie at the end they said it was a processing fee, then they wanted to force me to get a 3,000 dollar tag from them when i only run in five states.

I took the bus there, got there on a Tuesday and my sales person Billy Rusher and asked him point blank if the truck was ready and he assured me it was, that was a lie, I had to stay 2 extra days at my own expence.
Upon taking the truck back to Atlanta all kinds a lights starts coming up on the dash so they told me to take to a shop to check it out so i took it to the nearest Volo dealer who did a full test on it and found the truck needed 6,000 dollars worth of work including cylinder head gasket, yet rather than addressing the issue they are calling and hounding me for money for the tag the are forcing me to get. [continued below]....
.....

I gave them certified funds and i hope on Saturday when i return this truck they will have my certified funds to return to me.
I HAVE A FIRM WARNING, WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, I PRAY THAT SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT WILL SHUT THEM DOWN REAL SOON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-TRUCK-GROUP/GULF-PORT-Mississippi-39503/AMERICAN-TRUCK-GROUP-UNITED-TRUCK-GROUP-I-GOT-A-TRUCK-FROM-THEM-A-WEEK-AGO-AND-EVERYTHING-780280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Takenadvantageof - (USA)

Hello. I'm sending you this message in hopes of getting a lawsuit or at least get someone to look into this company. I'm in the process of submitting information to the Attorney General and the United States Department of Justice.. I don't know how far it will get me, but it sure can't hurt to try... just wanted to let you know, you're not alone and I plan to fight with everything I have left... Thank you for sharing your story.