Complaint Review: AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: TRUCK#3075 — Imperial Beach California United States of America
AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP
9140 Canal road Gulfport MS 39503 Gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP NATIONAL TRUCK FUNDING, I am filing a consumer class action lawsuit against american truck group. This the phone number for the MS attorny general 800-281-4418 call them file a complaint to let them know what they did to you Gulfport, Mississippi

*Consumer Suggestion: united we stand

We are here because we got taken advantage of by AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP, NATIONAL TRUCK FUNDING AND THE OWNER LOUIS NORMAND. I am filing a lawsuit against them . I talked to a class action lawsuit lawyers he advise me to find the people that are in the same situation. I already file a complaint with the MS attorney general this is the phone number for the consumer protection division 800-281-4418. This is the phone number for the federal trade commision 877-382-4357 and this the website for the lemon law www.bbb.org/us/auto-limon-law call them email them file a complaint you might get at least you down payment. I am heading to the Gulfport courthouse next month to file a claims against. You work hard for your money, they took it from you, they lie to you and they tell you not to call them. Tomorrow I am calling the US attorney general office I will not stop until I get what is mine you should do the same. The guy who used to work for them please email me so I can use you as a witness. if this site block the email address please file another put a link for youtube on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-TRUCK-GROUP/Gulfport-Mississippi-39503/AMERICAN-TRUCK-GROUP-NATIONAL-TRUCK-FUNDING-I-am-filing-a-consumer-class-action-lawsuit-902791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

united we stand

AUTHOR: FLAT TOP - (United States of America)

It would be best if everyone who has been "Screwed" by this company to join OOIDA,and get them involved in filing a class action lawsuit.