Complaint Review: AMERICAN WEB TECH - SUMMER VENTURES

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:SOMEWHERE West Virginia
AMERICAN WEB TECH - SUMMER VENTURES
1500 N PRIEST DRIVE TEMPE, Arizona U.S.A.

AMERICAN WEB TECH - SUMMER VENTURES WORST OF ALL I WAS CONTACTED BY AMERICAN WEB TECH A NICE CO. THEN I WAS BOMBARDED BY SUMMER VENTURES WITH PHONE CALL AFTER PHONE & PRESSURED INTO PAYING FOR ADVERTISEMENTS I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN & STILL HAVE NOT SEEN ANY MONEY TEMPE Arizona

I was contacted by AMERICAN WEB TECH they said from an on line e-mail I had responded to.
I sent AMERICAN WEB TECH the money for what I thought was a good deal.
A few days later I was bombarded with phone call after phone call after call by SUMMER VENTURES to take out an ad campaign with them to put my three web sites I had bought from AMERICAN WEB TECH out on the WWWas they said for a small fee for so many words.
I was preasured into buying one of their pkg.
I tried to put it on one of my credit cards but it wouldn't go through.
But some how SUMMER VENTURES got the amount to go on my card.
When I got my card statement I called & ask how they could let that amount go through without my O K.
My card co. issued a new card until the dispute was settled.
SUMMER VENTURES once again started with the phone calls until I gave into their presure pitch.
So here I am out of alot of money & still no ads on the net from SUMMER VENTURES like they said they would to help ME make LOTS of MONEY.

Upsetwvmawmaw
SOMEWHERE, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-WEB-TECH-SUMMER-VENTURES/TEMPE-Arizona/AMERICAN-WEB-TECH-SUMMER-VENTURES-WORST-OF-ALL-I-WAS-CONTACTED-BY-AMERICAN-WEB-TECH-A-NI-389332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN WEB TECH - SUMMER VENTURES