Complaint Review: AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: ang — Midvale Utah United States of America
AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT
NEW YORK Internet United States of America

AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT USAGOVERNMENTGRANTS.ORG some guy very hard to understand Internet

a hard speaking indivual man called me saying that I recieved a 7,000 dollar grant, saying this grant was from the government, then asked me how I would spend this money and told me that I would have to pay a 290$ security deposit because it was such a huge amount of money and I would not recieve this grant until I come up with the security deposit. I did not give them any information becasue luckly I do not have a bank account or anything to give them a chance to try and rip me off when they asked for a security deposit it made me wonder because when you recieve a grant thats free money for you and you should not have to anything out of pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT/internet/AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT-USAGOVERNMENTGRANTSORG-some-guy-very-hard-to-understand-Inter-947982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICANGRANTSDEPARTMENT