Complaint Review: AMERICAS BEST CONTACTS AND GLASSES

1753 E 95th St Suite B-100 CHICGO, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: (773) 364-4938
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

AMERICAS BEST CONTACTS AND GLASSES NASTY UNPROFESSIONAL MANAGER AT THIS STORE, GWEN AND EMPLOYEES ARE LIARS CHICGO, Illinois

By far this is the worst eye care center in the world. The manager at the store is rude and not only unprofessional but unprofessional looking. They are lairs once they get your money its a done deal. I went in to get an eye exam for contacts. I was given a time frame as to when my trial will be in well i contacted them and they advised me in a very rude fashion they were not in yet and they will be in tomorrow. Tomorrow turned into 3wks I finally asked for a refund. Gwen (manager) got Im assuming upset and said a few curse words under her breath and told the clerk to give me my money so i can get out of the store.. I contacted the corporate office who got me in touch with the district manager Jason Daniels who for a better choice of words indicated i was a liars, said I wanted her to be fired and i never said anything like that i told him i did not want to deal with her because she was unprofessional. [continued below]....
..... He the told me to find someplace else to go and get my eyes examined he indicated that I was the one who had cursed at her which I was totally shocked at. This man would hardly let me get a word in, very argumentative. I finally asked for his manager name, his comment was " I called my manager before I called you so she is very aware of this and told me to proceed as I have, again shocked..... he gave me her name anyway Racheal Layva.

At this point all I wanted was to just pay for the prescription because the Dr. was great. Jason Daniels response is we will not give you any thing weather you pay or not you need to go someplace else. I was completely in disbelief my mouth was left hanging open. Needless to say I will never go to another American Best and I hope they close down. They dont care how the consumer is treated. The way I took this is that Jason called me with the intent to battle because he indicated he had called his manager and was told to do what he did. I wish I had checked out the vast amounts of complaints already out on them. DON'T SHOP AT AMERICAS BEST ...... READ THE MANY COMPLAINTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAS-BEST-CONTACTS-AND-GLASSES/CHICGO-Illinois-60617/AMERICAS-BEST-CONTACTS-AND-GLASSES-NASTY-UNPROFESSIONAL-MANAGER-AT-THIS-STORE-GWEN-AND-E-1021731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAS BEST CONTACTS AND GLASSES