Complaint Review: AMERICA'S CHOICE OVERHEAD DOORS

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
AMERICA'S CHOICE OVERHEAD DOORS
4132 S. RAINBOW #370 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

AMERICA'S CHOICE OVERHEAD DOORS, WON'T RETURN CASH DEPOSIT OF $3,000.00, THEY DON'T MAKE THE PRODUCT I WANTED TO BUY Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Your Own Fault...

*Author of original report: they do not have a physical address

This company has Ripped-Me-Off! They came to my home after I called for a garage repair for my door. The man came and said, "You Need A New Door". I said o.k. we discussed how soon I could get a new door, because I was worried about theft and vandalism, because the door was stuck open. He said I needed to give him a deposit of $1,000.00 I wrote a check. My door was stuck open over night. I called him early the next morning and asked if he could come and shut the dooir at least so I could sleep easier. He came over. I tiold him I wanted a glass door, he said that is more expensive, he said I needed to give him a bigger deposit. Which I wrote a check for. Then he proceeded to repair my existing door in 5-10 minutes. I never needed a new door. He cashed my checks I waited, No door, He said finally they don't make that door, after I had told him what frame and glass I wanted, and he took measurements. Long story short, I do not have my money. It has been one year. They have my money for an entire year which they had no right to cash because they did not make the door I wanted.

Ms.treated
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAS-CHOICE-OVERHEAD-DOORS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/AMERICAS-CHOICE-OVERHEAD-DOORS-WONT-RETURN-CASH-DEPOSIT-OF-300000-THEY-DONT-MAKE-T-443602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICA'S CHOICE OVERHEAD DOORS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Your Own Fault...

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This is what happens when you purchase something from a "fly by night"! They're here today and gone tomorrow...Maybe next time you'll do some investigation and do business with a place that has an actual location. LOL!

they do not have a physical address

AUTHOR: Ms.treated - (U.S.A.)

Their address is to receive mail only. There was no such number when I went looking, but the mailman seems to know their location, a registered letter was returned signed by them. But not responded to.