Complaint Review: AMERICAS SERVICE STATION - America's Service Station

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — austin Texas United States of America
AMERICAS SERVICE STATION - America's Service Station
16350 FM 620 Round Rock, Texas United States of America

AMERICAS SERVICE STATION - America's Service Station Threatening,trying to intimidate me into purchasing an overinflated care part Round Rock, Texas

I returned to this business with a  two year old dead car battery I paid 167.00 for.They seemed decent at first but it got real nasty when I refused to let them order a battery cable. They wanted to charge me 383.00 for a 112.00 part. The manager attemped to intimidate me  in a threatening manner stating" I've already ordered this -you have to pay for it" He continued to argue with me for about 20 minutes. I almost called the police. I feel lucky to have escaped these preditors with only the cost of a new battery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAS-SERVICE-STATION-Americas-Service-Station/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/AMERICAS-SERVICE-STATION-Americas-Service-Station-Threateningtrying-to-intimidate-me-626951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAS SERVICE STATION - America's Service Station