desperate

Complaint Review: AMERICREDIT AUTO FINANCING CO

• Submitted: Sun, April 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 25, 2010

• Reported By: Deborah — Jacksonville Alabama U.S.A.
AMERICREDIT AUTO FINANCING CO
Arlington, Texas United States of America

AMERICREDIT AUTO FINANCING CO Americredit is holding my title to my car after I made all my payments and paid all of the late fees and interests that accumulated over a five year period. All of a sudden, they threw a balance of 1 Arlington, Texas

Crown Kia of Anniston, Alabama referred me to Americredit whom I never heard of before purchasing a Kia Optima.  These two must have a connection which I was not aware of before.  My credit was not that bad, and my mother was with me when I purchased my car.  My mother could have co-signed for my loan.  I had no idea that other people had been experiencing similar problems.  I just made what I thought was my last car payment after more than 5 years, but Americredit sent  a bill for $1200.00 to me and said that this amount was due now because my loan matured.  I paid all of the late charges and interest, and I should be able to apply for my title now.  I feel so hurt and let down.  I have been taken advantage of, and I would like to talk to everyone that would like to file a class action law suit against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2010 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICREDIT-AUTO-FINANCING-CO/Arlington-Texas-76096/AMERICREDIT-AUTO-FINANCING-CO-Americredit-is-holding-my-title-to-my-car-after-I-made-all-596606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICREDIT AUTO FINANCING CO