• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
4001 Embarcadaro ARLINGTON, Texas U.S.A.

AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL Co. I was all so taken advantage of by Americredit. In 1997 i had just bought my first home in August that year. A Texas

I was all so taken advantage of by Americredit. In 1997 i had just bought my first home that year. In 1998 of July i traded in my car to Toyota. They financed me with Americredit for a 1998 Corolla at an interest rate of (18%.)

They to told me that my credit was bad. However, in June of 2001 i begain to have problems with my mortgage company and retained a lawyer. To make a long story short my lawyer did not appear at one of my hearings that she said she would appear to for me, caused a dismissal of my Chapter 13.

Never file a bankruptcy for any reason if you can help it. Because once your case has been dismissed you stand to lose everything. Americredit got paid $3,176.51 from my bankruptcy and repossessed their property. My Car! And they still want me to pay them $7,000.00 dollars. That is the collection people. Costing me another car for $1,282.90. Not to mention what i paid to Americredit before my Bankruptcy.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICREDIT-FINANCIAL/ARLINGTON-Texas-76014/AMERICREDIT-FINANCIAL-Co-I-was-all-so-taken-advantage-of-by-Americredit-In-1997-i-had-ju-89065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL