Complaint Review: AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:livingston manor New York
AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL
615 WEST JOHNSON AVE SUITE 302 CHESHIRE, Connecticut U.S.A.

AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL LOAN RIPOFF CHESHIRE Connecticut

I too, was scammed by Americredit Financial. I was contatced by a man named Mark Andrews ext 310 saying that he had good news!! I was approved for a loan in the amount of 5,000. He said all I had to do was send (Money Gram) $759.00 which was the first 6 months payments to show "good faith" due to my credit. I borrowed the money from my mother from her SSD check and promised to pay her right back after the money was deposited into my acct. I was told that would be within 24 hours I sent the money along with my ID and the "contract that they had prepared... I called the next day and at first no one answered the phone. Finally, I reached Mr. Frank Busey, the manager, and was told that they needed 5 more payments. I refused and demanded a refund. I was told, after much arguing that a refund would be mailed to me on September 1st. I checked my mail the 1 trhrough today and still no refund. I owe my mother the money now and am unable to pay my taxes. I am desperate and need help!!! THEY ARE SCUM AND NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!

Jay33
livingston manor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICREDIT-FINANCIAL/CHESHIRE-Connecticut-06410/AMERICREDIT-FINANCIAL-LOAN-RIPOFF-CHESHIRE-Connecticut-371391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL