Complaint Review: AMERINET - GLOBAL BENEFITS COMPANY

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2003

• Reported By:GRASS VALLEY California
AMERINET - GLOBAL BENEFITS COMPANY
CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

AMERINET GLOBAL BENEFITS COMPANY RIPOFF TELEMARKETING TO OFFER $2500 VISA CARD FOR $299 NEVER SENT FEDEX IN 10 - 21 BUSINESS DAYS, LIARS HIDING IN CANADA, CHAMPLAIN New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute all charges with the bank

I was approached by a telemarketer (obviously a black woman) who is not the first nor the last who offered me a credit card for $200 to $350 upfront and $1000 - $2500 in credit for a VISA or Mastercard. I desperately wanted to have a decent Christmas for my five children and so against my better judgment I allowed the ACH from my bank account for $299. I was promised (and I specifically asked her if she promised) it would arrive by Federal Express within 10 to 21 business days. She said it would actually arrive around the beginning of December. It has been 22 business days and the phone numbers are not listed nor is the company itself listed anywhere, even on the net. The phone numbers work but in general you spend 15 to 20 minutes on hold and then they tell me that it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (which is late) and then today they told me it wouldn't be till next week which is way too late for Christmas. I should have known better but I didn't honestly think that businesses acted like that in this country unless they're foreigners (which all of their phone operators are). Please, please help me.

Laura
GRASS VALLEY, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERINET-GLOBAL-BENEFITS-COMPANY/CHAMPLAIN-New-York/AMERINET-GLOBAL-BENEFITS-COMPANY-RIPOFF-TELEMARKETING-TO-OFFER-2500-VISA-CARD-FOR-299-NE-75658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERINET - GLOBAL BENEFITS COMPANY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute all charges with the bank

AUTHOR: Kierstin - (U.S.A.)

Dispute all charges with the bank, through the (ACH)Automated Clearing House. Contact, Amerinet, their billing company and tell them you are disputing their charge with your bank. The Amerinet debit on the transaction has a 1-800 number to contact them. If it is a check # this is probably from Globably Benefits. If it is Global Benefits don't bother calling them. It is a waste of time. Let the bank handle it. If it was authorized, it can still be disputed. Tell your bank it is a fraudulent company and you will not get anything from this company. Don't let your bank tell you there is nothing they can do. I had to call the bank several times before I spoke to someone helpful. This will take time. You should get all of your money back.