Complaint Review: AMERIPOS

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Ut Utah
AMERIPOS
1250 E. Hallandale Blvd Hallandale Beach, Florida U.S.A.

AMERIPOS False Promises Hallandale Beach Florida

I, too have undergone the same problem. I worked with a locator initially and he connected me with people who weren't even interested in the product, and weren't appropriate in the first place. Then I paid another $600 for an external locator, who has "great locations already demonstrating terrific revenue". Same thing - money trickles in - at this rate, I'll pay off my machines in 78 years!

I believe we should assemble a bunch of us together and initiate a class-action suit! If you are interested in this or another legal solution, contact me.

Rob
Ut, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERIPOS/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009/AMERIPOS-False-Promises-Hallandale-Beach-Florida-96739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERIPOS