Complaint Review: AMERIPOS

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2003

• Reported By:Polson Montana
1250 E, Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale, Florida U.S.A.

AMERIPOS ripoff used deceptive practices and lies to rip me off for $33,000 Hallandale Florida

My wife and I entered into a contract with Ameripos in Nov. 18, 2002. we purchased 15 terminals that were to be placed in locations in Montana. After 9 months no terminals have been placed. currently our terminals are in the possession of Ameripos in Florida. We shipped our terminals to Dallas to be located, but the locator quit or was fired from the company and sent our terminals back to the company. This company has ripped off many investors nationwide. Please contact me if you are thinking of investing in this company.

So far I have stopped 4 individuals from investing. I have postings on VRI., Franchise-chat.com and PRWEB. Please visit these sites and look up the Forums on Ameripos. There are many of us out there who have been ripped off. We are making an impact on their bottomline.

If you have lost money in this company file complaints with the FTC. your State's Attorney Generals Office and the Consumer Protection Services in Florida.

Polson, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2003 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERIPOS/Hallandale-Florida-33009/AMERIPOS-ripoff-used-deceptive-practices-and-lies-to-rip-me-off-for-33000-Hallandale-Fl-65999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERIPOS