Complaint Review: AMERITRAIN

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2002

• Reported By:Oakton va
AMERITRAIN
Tysons Corner Falls Church, Virginia U.S.A.

AMERITRAIN ripoff consumer fraud Falls Church Virginia

My husband and I took 2 private student loans of about $29,000.00 that went up to about $35,000.00 with interest rates( I will provide the exact amounts if required)for our 2 sons for a 1-year program on MCSE. One of them finished the first class which is A++ and the other was on the middle of it. Their schedule for the next class was postponed more than once.

And one night one of my sons went to class to find out there is no such a thing. The school disappeared. We tried to contact somebody from the other schools still open in the nation in vain. Only one person who certainly was given instructions to ask people to call and send their complains to the State Department of Education. My husband, my bank, and myself contacted the department and found out that they have nothing to do with it, and since it is a private loan,we are stuck with it. We sent letters to the HQ or AMERITRAIN asking for reimbursement and still no answer.

We are stuck here and we don't know what to do. Meanwhile, we have to keep paying the loan we took for our children's so-called education.

Yamina
Oakton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2002 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERITRAIN/Falls-Church-Virginia/AMERITRAIN-ripoff-consumer-fraud-Falls-Church-Virginia-28208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERITRAIN