Complaint Review: AMERITRUST FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Porterville California
AMERITRUST FINANCIAL
AMERITRUSTSHOP.COM DUNEDIN, Florida U.S.A.

AMERITRUST FINANCIAL AMERITRUST STOLE $200 MY BANK SUPPORTED ME!!! DUNEDIN Florida

*Consumer Comment: Really

I fell for the same thing as all of the others!! When the check cleared my bank I went to their website noted on the check copy and it directed me straight to RIPOFF.COM!!!! My stomache fell....I knew I had been HAD!! I went straight to my bank and told them what happened and they had my $200 back in my account by that same afternoon!!!! The check cleared on 6/2/08 and I had my money back on 6/16/08!!!

Thank you RIPOFF.COM, if I hadn't found your website I would not have gone to the bank within the 60 days and I would probably still be out my $200.00!!! Never again!!!

Taken for 200...Almost!!
Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERITRUST-FINANCIAL/DUNEDIN-Florida-34698/AMERITRUST-FINANCIAL-AMERITRUST-STOLE-200-MY-BANK-SUPPORTED-ME-DUNEDIN-Florida-341255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERITRUST FINANCIAL

Really

AUTHOR: Dale G - (U.S.A.)

I'm glad you got your money back, however behind the seen's if you authorized it they will reverse it back. Just like everyone has 60 day's to protest, it work's the same way for the merchants. One condition you left out is that these calls are taped/recorded, and/or signed for. Once your primary bank get's them/or there submitted by the merchant you will be out of luck.(unless it wasnt you)

Goodluck!!!