legend

Complaint Review: AMERITRUST FINANCIAL,FLORIDA, AMERITRUST INVESTMENTS (MASSACHUSETTS, VIRGINIA) Aka HCC

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Selma North Carolina
30353 US HWY 19 NORTH CLEARWARTER, FLORIDA DUNEDIN, Florida U.S.A.

AMERITRUST FINANCIAL AMERITRUST INVESTMENTS MASSACHUSETTS, VIRGINIA HCC MASTER SCAM DUNEDIN Florida

I too fell victim to the scam, by using a popular name it makes it easier to believe. Ameritrust, go figure. After calling not even 3 days later, I was blown away by the backyard costumer service team and their idiocracy. How dumb of me.

after talkng to my spouse and really getting over the excitement of the offer reality set in and it was time to handle business. I called not even 20 mins ago so the 866-529-7037 is the right number for now to talk to one of their unskilled customer service reps, I was so fortunate to talk to Sarah, she declined to give a last name. She almost had me fooled until I asked for her supervisors name and she gave an unfriendly sigh on the phone replying "she didn't know it." I was blown away, it was at this point I was 100 percent sure that I had been scammed.

If anyone is interested in filing a lawsuit you can reach me by email bond_(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))(serious inquries only) and we can go from there.

Also, Sarah gave me the name of the owner Mr. Ted Peters (if this is his real name). Hopefully this information will help somebody some day not to fall victim like so many of us unfortunate americans, especially the disabled and elderly ones.

Julian
Selma, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERITRUST-FINANCIALFLORIDA-AMERITRUST-INVESTMENTS-MASSACHUSETTS-VIRGINIA-Aka-HCC/DUNEDIN-Florida/AMERITRUST-FINANCIAL-AMERITRUST-INVESTMENTS-MASSACHUSETTS-VIRGINIA-HCC-MASTER-SCAM-DUNEDI-314555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERITRUST FINANCIAL,FLORIDA, AMERITRUST INVESTMENTS (MASSACHUSETTS, VIRGINIA) Aka HCC