Complaint Review: AMERITRUST LENDING SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
AMERITRUST LENDING SERVICES
34 DANBURY RD WILTON CT Nationwide U.S.A.

AMERITRUST LENDING SERVICES SCAMMED ME OUT MONEY WILTON CT

*Author of original report: AMERITRUST FINANCIAL. These crooks have alot of nerve.

I also am dealing with this company. Waiting on refund (which I will probably never see). I did get Mr. "Stuart Hall" to fax me with a refund agreement but it is probably not worth the paper it is printed on. I have contacted authoities about my dealings with this company and I am in the process of following up with this. Please contact all local,state and federal authorities that you can think of if you have also been ripped. Start with the Wilton ct police department and the attorney generals office in your home state.

Barbara
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERITRUST-LENDING-SERVICES/nationwide/AMERITRUST-LENDING-SERVICES-SCAMMED-ME-OUT-MONEY-WILTON-CT-285783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERITRUST LENDING SERVICES

AMERITRUST FINANCIAL. These crooks have alot of nerve.

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I received 3 phone calls on 11/20/07 about getting a credit card from them. First guy hung up on me when I started asking question. Next guy answered my questions with short answers and said he would remove my phobe number from their database. Number show up as Five 9 in name with a Alberta Canada area code and number but he told me they were nationwide but mian office is in California. Yeah right ! I now now never deal with anyone you can not meet in person.