Complaint Review: AMERSHOP

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous California United States of America
AMERSHOP
2108 Park Ave A Orange Park, Florida United States of America

AMERSHOP Unauthorized $4.94 charge to account Orange Park, Florida

While balancing my checkbook with my bank, I found a $4.94 charge from AMERSHOP in Orange Park, FL.  I have never heard of this company nor done any business associated with them or anyone in FL.  I contacted my bank and nothing can be done as far as reversing the charge except having me go in and file a complaint.

I did an online search of AMERSHOP and found this site where I see others have reported the same $4.94 charge from this company that they have also never dealt with or heard of.  With today's economy, even a small charge as this can be a problem - especially if someone doesn't catch the deduction and thinks they have $4.94 more than they do in the bank which could cause an overdrawn account between pay periods for those living from check to check.  This is so unfair and I feel whoever is running these scams/ripoffs should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Even though $4.94 seems like a small amount, if you multiply it by all those thousands of people who are having this done to them, you can easily see how much it could add up to...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERSHOP/Orange-Park-Florida-/AMERSHOP-Unauthorized-494-charge-to-account-Orange-Park-Florida-853294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERSHOP