Complaint Review: AMERSHOP.NET

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By:San Angelo Texas United States of America
AMERSHOP.NET
2108 PARK AVENUE Orange Park, Florida United States of America

AMERSHOP.NET Amershop.net has charged $4.94 to my bank account by using my debit card information without my knowlege or authorization. I hope & pray that the Federal Government & Financial Institutions pursue thi Orange Park, Florida

Amershop.net of Orange Park, Florida, fraudulently charged $4.94 to my account, by using my debit card information without my knowledge or authorization. I have never even heard of this company until now. I immediately notified my Credit Union and they have agreed to remove the charge, cancel my debit card and do a full investigation. There are no telling how many SCAMS this company has done to Consumer's. If you do the math for each $4.94 scammed, times say 100,000 consumers equal $494,000.00.  I work in the legal field and my understanding just scamming $4.94, without the victim's knowledge or permission by using their Debit Card or Credit Card  or Fraudulent Use of Identifying Information is a State Jail Felony which can be enhanced to Federal Offense Felony, depending on how much money was scammed from a Financial Institution. I hope and pray that the Federal Government and all effected Financial Institution's pursue this Company with the full extent of the law and justice served. It is a crying shame that these types of scams happen to innocent people, especially with so many people struggling in this economy, just to make ends meet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERSHOPNET/Orange-Park-Florida-32073/AMERSHOPNET-Amershopnet-has-charged-494-to-my-bank-account-by-using-my-debit-card-inf-949009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERSHOP.NET