Complaint Review: AMERSHOP.net

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: Christine — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America

AMERSHOP.net Fradulent Charges, Never Heard of the Website or Company Internet, Internet

I found a charge for $2.95 on my bank statement for an account that I barely use.  The bank notified me that it was an unusual charge because I never use this account and had never used it for ordering anything online either.  When I googled Amershop.net I got nowhere and the phone number associated with the website will not let you talk to a real live person.  Thank God the charge was not a lot and my bank refunded it, but it makes me wonder how many other people this website has done it to, how they got my information, and now if my identity is safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERSHOPnet/internet/AMERSHOPnet-Fradulent-Charges-Never-Heard-of-the-Website-or-Company-Internet-Internet-849477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERSHOP.net