• Report: #319516

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:bend Oregon
AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS
225 HIGH RIDGE RD STAMFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

AMEXVIP SUBSCRIPTIONS - AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ASSUMED I WAS ON SOME SORT OF AUTOPAY FOR A MAGAZINE I NEVER WANTED STAMFORD Connecticut

Somehow last year I was on some internet site and ended up signed up for a magazine subscription to Seventeen Magazine. I am a 50 year old man and have no interest in this teen mag. Somehow by ordering some other product, I ended up with this magazine. The worst part is that I was on auto renewal and then this year I was signed up for another year at full rate.

Turns out this magazine is only $24.00 for 18 months when ordered from seventeen magazine online, for a 3 year subscription.

I ended up with another year billed auto on my card for 24.00 for just a year. I emailed 17 mag. and got it cancelled. I also called 1-800-321-6247 and hopefully got this thing cancelled. We can only hope.

Zeushed
bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMEX-VIP-SUBSCRIPTIONS/STAMFORD-Connecticut-06905-3000/AMEXVIP-SUBSCRIPTIONS-AMEX-VIP-SUBSCRIPTIONS-ASSUMED-I-WAS-ON-SOME-SORT-OF-AUTOPAY-FOR-A-319516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMEX VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS